I-DEMO (Innovative Demonstration Session) offers an opportunity for an interdisciplinary technical demonstration/discussion for accepted papers. Our objective is to try to vitalize discussion and encourage research and development by allowing participants, through demonstrations of actual devices, to see, feel and experience the originality and high innovativeness of new technologies in the accepted papers.
With a floor space over four times larger than the poster booths and plenty of time to prepare equipment, it will be possible to give demonstrations of large items and even of bulky machinery that requires a lot of time to set up.
The Demonstration Awards will be awarded to the demonstration that has the biggest impact on the audience.
1. Application deadline for
demos by regular papers — Septermber 7, 23:59 (UTC-10)
demos by late news papers — October 17, 23:59 (UTC-10)
Please fill out the application form below.
2. Acceptance notification for
demos by regular papers — September 11
demos by late news papers — October 19
3. Submission of short abstract and a representative picture — Deadline: October 20
The acceptance notification will inform you the URL of the submission site.
4. I-DEMO day — December 7 (Thu.), 15:00-18:00
Space: W2.4m x D2.9m Desk: 2 desks (W1.8m x D0.45m x H0.7m) Poster board: W1.8m x H2.1m Electric Power: 100V/50Hz, 200W
We provide both a dark room and a normal light room. Please note that due to limited demonstration space, registration of I-DEMO is first-come-first-served.
- I-DEMO presenters must bear the full responsibility for bringing in equipment, installing it, removing it, insurance, special equipment and costs.
- You will be sent detailed information about the situating of exhibition booths, bringing items in and out, how to set them up etc. by acceptance notification of I-DEMO.
- Any advertisement (placing signboards, distributing catalogues, etc.) are prohibited during I-DEMO.