Accepted papers will be assigned for either oral or poster presentation in the most suitable topics among the IDW Scope/Special Topics of Interest, at the discretion of the program committee.
(1) Oral presentations
• Oral presentations will usually conform to the 20-minute format including question and answer period. The program committee will determine the duration of presentation.
• Oral presenters are strongly urged to attend the Author Interviews and Demonstrations after the presentation (a table and AC 100 V power will be made available).
(2) Poster presentations
• Poster presentations will conform to the less than 3-hour format and will be given in front of an individual poster on a board.
• A table and AC 100 V power will be available for each poster.
• “Short Presentation Sessions” will be held for a part of the poster sessions to introduce the posters and the presenters. The poster presenters in the sessions can give a brief, (typically 1 minute) oral-presentation with no discussion time.
(3) Innovative Demonstration Session (I-DEMO)
I-DEMO offers an opportu- nity for an interdisciplinary technical demonstration/discussion in a larger space, and more preparation and demonstration time than in the Author Interviews. You can present impressive and innovative display experiences to all participants. You can present impressive and innovative display experiences to all participants aimed at deeper discussion. This year, we will introduce a pre-conference review system to decide the allotment of demonstration spaces due to the limited demo space available. Further detail