Accepted papers will be assigned to either oral or poster presentation in the most suitable topics of (IDW Scope)/(Special Topics of Interest) at the discretion of the program committee.
(1) Oral presentations
• Oral presentations will usually conform to the 20-minute format including question and answer period. The program committee will determine the duration of presentation.
• Oral presenters are strongly urged to attend the Author Interviews and Demonstrations after the presentation (a table and AC 100 V power will be made available).
(2) Poster Session presentations
• Poster presentation will conform to the 3-hour format in front of an individual poster in board.
• A table and AC 100 V power will be made available.
• “Short Presentation Session” to introduce poster presenters as part of several topics. All poster presenters in several topics are required to give a brief, 1 to 3-minute oral presentation with no discussion time.
(3) Innovative Demonstration Session (I-DEMO)
I-DEMO offers an opportunity for an interdisciplinary technical demonstration/discussion in a larger space, more preparation and demonstration time than in the Author Interviews and Demonstrations. You can present impressive and innovative display experiences to all participants.